This guide will walk you through establishing a connection required for the 7shifts integration.
Paylocity Tech Services Representative Establishes 7shifts Connection in Cloudsnap
This Task will be completed by a representative from Paylocity while on a call with the customer.
- Step 1: Log in to Cloudsnap at app.cloudsnap.com. On the left menu, click/expand Integration Management.
- Step 2: Click Apps under Integration Management. This will take you to the My Apps screen.
- Step 3: Scroll to the 7shifts app. If the 7shifts app is not in the My Apps screen, see Add App to MY APPS. Click the application icon or anywhere within the row where the 7shifts application is located.
- Step 4: You will be taken to the 7shifts screen. Click the App Options button on the top right of your screen.
- Step 5: Select Generate link from the drop-down menu.
- Step 6: A link will appear under the App Options button. Copy the link by highlighting the text, right-clicking, and selecting Copy.
- Step 7: At this point, Paylocity will provide the link to the Customer while on the call and keep the current Cloudsnap page open.
Task 2: Customer Connects to 7shifts
This Task will be completed by the Customer while still on the call with their Paylocity representative.
- Step 1: Paste the link into your browser. It will take you to the Connect Paylocity to 7shifts screen. Click the Connect button.
- Step 2: You will see the screen below. This indicates that the credentials have been stored.
Task 3: Paylocity Tech Services Confirms Connection in Cloudsnap
This Task will be completed by a representative from Paylocity while on the call with the Customer.
- Step 1: After the Customer confirms that their credentials have been stored (Task 2, Step 2), click the Test Connection button in Cloudsnap at the top right of your screen. If you are no longer on the 7shifts page in Cloudsnap, follow Steps 1-3 in Task 1 of this section.
- If successful, a green check mark will appear to the left of the Test Connection button.
Please sign in to leave a comment.