This guide will walk you through establishing a connection required for the Clover integration. It is divided into two sections.
- Before You Connect
- Establish Connection
Section 1: Before You Connect
- The Clover connection requires basic authentication with an email address and a password in Clover. You must be a Clover administrator to set up the connection.
Section 2: Establish Connection
Paylocity Tech Services Representative Establishes Clover Connection in Cloudsnap
This Task will be completed by a representative from Paylocity while on a call with the Early Access customer. The Customer must provide Clover credentials to the Paylocity Tech Services Representative while on the call.
- Step 1: Log in to Cloudsnap at app.cloudsnap.com. On the left menu, click/expand Integration Management.
- Step 2: Click Apps under Integration Management. This will take you to the My Apps screen.
- Step 3: Scroll to the Clover app. If the Clover app is not in the My Apps screen, see Add App to MY APPS.
- Step 4: Click Connect.
- Step 5: The Connecting to Clover pop-up window will appear. Click the Connect button. This will take you to the Clover Log In page.
- Step 6: Obtain the sign-in credentials from the Customer. Enter the email address and password. Then, click Log In.
- Step 7: Select the Clover Merchant you wish to connect. This will take you back to Cloudsnap.
- Step 8: Once in Cloudsnap, you will see the Select Instance of Clover screen. Select Clover from the drop-down menu.
- Step 9: Click the Save and Test button.
- Step 10: Cloudsnap will test the connection, and you will see a message indicating success or failure.
- If the connection succeeds, this indicates that the Clover connection has been established, and the connection can be used for Clover workflows.
- If the connection fails, check and correct the Clover credentials, and repeat Steps 4-9.