This article will walk you through cloning and renaming a report in Paylocity.
- Step 1: In the main menu, select Reports & Analytics > Reporting.
- Step 2: In the sub-menu, select Report List.
- Step 3: Select the report named 00 Cloudsnap GL Report by clicking the report name in blue. Do not check the box.
- Step 4: Click the Save button in the top-right corner, and then click Save As.
- Step 5: In the Report Name field, enter 00 Cloudsnap GL Report - ERP Integration.
- Step 6: In the Description field, use the format below.
- “Do Not Change - GL Feed to ERP” - <Report Output> - <Company ID>
- Company ID: 123456
- Report Output: Custom Export
- Description: Do Not Change - GL Feed to ERP - Custom Export - 123456
- Step 7: Select the Dynamic Options link to the right of the third field (Export Name).
- Step 8: In the Export Name field, use the naming convention below. First, type in the Company ID. The green values shown in the screenshot below must be selected from the drop-down menu by clicking Insert Dynamic Placeholder, then selecting each of them from the drop-down list.
- <Company ID>_Full Year_Month as #_Day as #_Timestamp w/seconds
- Step 9: In the Export Type field, select Custom GL Report. This will be a CSV file.
- Step 10: Click the Save button at the top right of your screen.
Please sign in to leave a comment.