Cloudsnap connects to several applications. These applications are listed in the APPS LIBRARY. To create a connection between an app and Cloudsnap, you must move each one to your account's MY APPS page.
To add app from the APP LIBRARY
- On the Cloudsnap platform, click Integration Management
- Click Apps.
- Click the APP LIBRARY tab to the right of MY APPS.
- Find the application that you want to add to your account and click ADD.
- When asked, "Add <apps> to your Cloudsnap account?", click ADD.
- When you are notified that that the app was added to your account, click
- VIEW MY APPS to return the MY APPS where you can create the connection between Cloudsnap and the app.
- ADD MORE APPS to return to the APP LIBRARY to add another app.