Connecting Cloudsnap to Acumatica requires basic authentication with a username and password for Acumatica.
These are general Cloudsnap requirements for on premises applications. Cloud connections do not need to meet these requirements.
Discuss other possible requirements for your installation with your Cloudsnap Onboarding Specialist or Automation Engineer.
- Each Cloudsnap Connector:
- Disk space: 500 MB
- Additional RAM: 2 GB
Before you begin
Before working in Cloudsnap, obtain the following data from Acumatica that you then enter in Cloudsnaps's Connecting Acumatica window:
- Username and Password
- Base URL, the same URL you use to log into Acumatica.
- Api version
Once you obtain your company Username and ID from the Acumatica administrator, log into Acumatica to access other data for Cloudsnap.
Note: Keep Cloudsnap’s Connectiing Acumatica window open so you can copy information from Acumatica and paste it into the Cloudsnap window.
The Base URL is the one you use to log into your Acumatica account.
Copy the first part of the Acumatica URL ( https//<mycompany>.accounts.com/Accounts/ ) from your browser and paste into the Cloudsnap setup window.
- Log into Acumatica and use the search menu to search for Endpoint.
- Click the Web Service Endpoints option to open the Web Service Endpoints window.
- Click the magnifying glass in the box near the Endpoint Name.
- In the drop-down list, double-click the Default option.
- Click the magnifying glass in the new window to choose an Endpoint Version.
- Copy the newest version (18.200.001 in the example below).
- Paste the version into Api version in Cloudsnap.
Connect via Cloudsnap
- Log into your Cloudsnap account.
- If you are not on MY APPS, click integration Management > Apps.
- Find the Acumatica Connector.
Note: If the connector is not in MY APPS, see Add App to MY APPS.
- Once all the information is correct in Cloudsnap, click Connect.
When the test is successful, Acumatica and Cloudsnap are connected.