This guide will walk you through establishing a connection required for the Concur integration. It is divided into three sections.
- Before You Connect
- Establish Connection
- Name Concur Application
Section 1: Before You Connect
- The Concur connection requires verification as a Concur administrator with a valid username, verified email address, or a Single Sign On (SSO) code.
Section 2: Establish Connection
Paylocity Tech Services Representative Establishes Concur Connection in Cloudsnap
This Task will be completed by a representative from Paylocity while on a call with the customer. The customer must provide Concur credentials to the Paylocity Tech Services Representative while on the call.
- Step 1: Log in to Cloudsnap at app.cloudsnap.com. On the left menu, click/expand Integration Management.
- Step 2: Click Apps under Integration Management. This will take you to the My Apps screen.
- Step 3: Scroll to the Concur Expense app. If it is not in the My Apps screen, see Add App to MY APPS.
- Step 4: Click Connect.
- Step 5: The Connecting to Concur - Expense pop-up window will appear. Click the Connect button. This will take you to the Concur Sign In page.
- Step 6: Enter the customer's username, verified email address, or SSO code. Then, click Next.
- Step 7: Enter the customer's password. The, click Sign In.
- Step 7: You will be taken to the Concur App Center's Cloudsnap - Expense connection page. Click Connect.
- Step 8: If the customer agrees to the Terms and Conditions, check the Shared Information box. Then, click I Agree. You will then be taken back to Cloudsnap.
- Step 9: Once in Cloudsnap, you will see the option to confirm connection to Concur Expense. Click the Connect button.
- Step 10: Cloudsnap will automatically test the connection, and you will see a message indicating success or failure.
- If the connection succeeds, this indicates that the Concur connection has been established, and the connection can be used for Concur workflows.
- If the connection fails, check and correct the Concur credentials, and repeat Steps 4-9.
Section 3: Name Concur Application
Paylocity Tech Services Names Concur Application in Cloudsnap
This Task will be completed by a representative from Paylocity while on a call with the customer.
- Step 1: Click the vertical ellipsis to the right of the Concur - Expense application.
- Step 2: Click Settings from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Step 3: You will be taken to the Edit App screen. In the first field (Name), name the Concur application according to the naming convention below.
- “Concur - Expense” - <Company> - <Company ID>
- Company: Test Company
- Company ID: 123456
- Concur Application Name: Concur - Expense - Test Company - 123456
- Step 4: In the Env field, select the Production environment from the drop-down menu.
- Step 5: Click the Submit button at the bottom right of your screen.