The Workflow Analytics page offers a snapshot of the workflow statistics. Access the analytics from the Workflow Builder page. Choose Analytics from the Options menu.
In the Options block, click on an item to complete another task.
- Workflow Builder: Go to the Workflow Builder to edit the workflow.
- Edit: Go to the Edit Workflow Details to update workflow metadata.
- Delete: Remove the workflow from your account.
- Clone: Duplicate the workflow to create one that contains similar functions or data.
The Workflow Stats section offers a graphic depiction of the number of workflow instances that have run over the previous 12 months.
- Last time it was triggered provides data about the most recent workflow run.
- Time: UTC time when the trigger initiated the most recent workflow instance.
- Status: Workflow was successful or unsuccessful.
- Status Code: HTTTP Status Codes.
- Instances Created: Number of workflow instances.
- Time spent getting data: Duration of data collection and processing.
- Last time there was new data provides data about when the most recent data was entered into the source database.
- Time: UTC when the most recent data was added to the source application,
- Average instances created: Typical number of instances created each time the trigger launches the workflow.
- Average time in between new records: Typical amount of time between addition of new data records.
The Edit History lists when a workflow was created and the developer who built it as well as when it was last updated and the developer who made those changes.