This guide will walk you through establishing a connection required for the Zoom integration. It's divided into three sections.
Section 1: Before You Begin
Zoom Administrator Role
- You'll need to be an "Owner" or "Developer" in Zoom.
- You'll need to obtain the below values from Zoom (see Section 2). It's important to copy and store these values somewhere safe until they're ready to use in Section 3.
- Client ID
- Client Secret
Section 2: Customer Sets Up Zoom Account
Task 1: Set up a Zoom Account
- Step 1: A Zoom "Owner" or "Developer" must access Zoom using this URL: https://marketplace.zoom.us/.
- Step 2: On the window that opens hover over the Develop dropdown and choose Build App.
- Step 3: Under OAuth, on the window that opens, click Create.
- Step 4: On the Create an OAuth app dialog box, do the following:
a. Enter a name in the App Name field.
b. Select Account-level app.
c. Make sure By publishing to Marketplace, your app will be available for external users to add and use is toggled Off.
d. Click Create.
- Step 5: On the dialog box that opens, do the following:
a. Save the Client ID and Client secret by clicking Copy to the right of each one and saving them some place safe.
b. In the Redirect URL for OAuth and Add allow lists enter: https://app.cloudsnap.com/oauth_flow/complete
- Step 6: Click Continue.
- Step 7: On the navigation bar of the page that opens, click Scopes.
- Step 8: On the window that opens, click Add Scopes.
- Step 9: On the Add scopes window that opens, click User on the navigation bar, and select View all user information, and View users information and manage users.
- Step 10: Click Done.
Section 3: Establish Connection
Task 1: Make connection in Marketplace
- Step 1: Return to Paylocity and navigate to the ☰ Workspace selection menu in the upper-left corner of the page. Select Marketplace.
- Step 2: Select My Integrations.
- Step 3: Select Drafts.
- Step 4: Select the Continue Setup button on the Zoom app tile.
- Step 5: Enter the values copied from the previous Sections into the authentication fields and click Authenticate.
- Step 6: On the window that opens, click Allow.