- Cloudsnap Platform Navigating our platform plus a glossary
- Connectors Connectors create pipelines between applications that use APIs.
- Workflows A workflow is a set of steps of a business process that moves data between applications.
- About Triggers A trigger defines the conditions that initiate the workflow at the source application.
- About APIs API Calls send or retrieve data between applications.
- About Functions A function is a single task that transforms data moving through a workflow.
- Best Practices / Troubleshooting / FAQs
- Requesting Support A support ticket flows through three stages: Request, Investigation, and Solved.